Information of Subject:
- Course : BSTC & B.Ed.
- Seats : BSTC - 50 Seats (1 Units) & B.Ed. - 100 Seats (2 Units)
- Duration : Two Years
- Affiliation : University of Kota, Kota, Rajasthan
- Admission Process : Through PTET Conducted by MDSU, Ajmer
- Fees : As per State Government Norms
1. All the compulsary subjects
2. Optional subjects: Environmental Education
3. Teaching subjects:
Economics, Sanskrit, History, Social Science, Geography
Chemistry, Biology, General Science
The course includes theory and extensive practical work. The syllabus is comprehensive, and makes effective use of the training system evolved by experts in the field. The theory subjects relate to different stages of Human growth & development, concentrating on the early childhood years.
Practical work includes supervised teaching at the pre school level, group projects, seminar presentation, field work, micro teaching units observation of school & institution, and a host of related activities.